Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wtf...

So the big 30 has come and gone and I seriously feel like I'm having a midlife crisis. I don't know if the job I'm in is the right one for me anymore because I feel I deserve better pay and more choices and since the last job I applied for was given to someone else even though I was  far more qualified than the person they chose I am determined to be more confident and make some changes in my life. I am still waiting to hear back from 2 companies that I applied for; one a dream job that I've wanted since I was a kid and the other a good opportunity that will help me get my ass out of student loan debt and give me a new platform outside of banking but who knows which will happen first. I know the government takes forever doing background checks but 6mos is a little excessive I think but what do I know..

Here's to making some changes and stepping out of my comfort zone!


No comments:

Post a Comment