Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Really?!

So, the one thing that pissed me off today was someone posted a comment about having sex on the first date or waiting and before he added his comment to it wanted others opinions. Well, since I try not to comment too much on his page Im gonna post here..

I have tried both, I have waited before giving up the goods and some were good, and some weren't and obviously they didnt work or I wouldnt be single. what sucks is I love sex and I want it to be fun with that person that I am trusting that part of me with. I know that it is a special thing but sometimes its just sex. If they can't satisfy me then why waste anyone's time if we can't mesh sexually? No sex is not the most important thing but it is an important part of a solid relationship and if that is lacking no matter how hard you try to make it work it's not gonna work.

I have had sex on the first date but only if I was attracted to them and we had a good connection. However, that has bitten me in my ass cause apparently that makes me look easy..Ok so what do you want it to be men? start off as friends with benefits or fuck buddies whatever you want to call it or not do anything only to find out that you are not compatible and wasted all that time and whatever feelings were involved?

Men take it much harder than a female does because we don't have insecurities about our boob size or whether our shit is gonna be tight enough like guys do about the size of their dicks. If you are honest/truthful about it they take it too far so why even address it like that or spend the time waiting? if you get that goodnight kiss and you feel sparks then chances are there is some chemistry and the sex could potentially be good so give it a try. Life is too short. Not to say you need to be reckless about it because being safe is important but if you only mess with dirty dudes then maybe you need to change your requirements.

My problem with this whole situation is where do I stand to the dude then? If I give it up quick am I not worth keeping around or some side chick shit? Or are you gonna keep me around because I know what I want and you respect that?

Lets be real men. Be about it, if you want a woman who knows what she wants and if she wants you then you should feel privileged we are even fucking with you like that. If all you want is a piece then tell me all you want is a piece, the worst i can say is no.

~bells


No comments:

Post a Comment